In time, I plan to offer a full series of affordable online classes, including a simplified approach to selecting newborn essentials. Currently one class is available, taught through Skillshare: Stylish Toys & Gear, featuring toys and play gear for children aged 1–18 months.
Stylish Toys & Gear: Versatile, Educational and Safe Options for Babies 1-18 Months
This class is for new parents who are interested in versatile, high-style baby toys and play-related gear that you'll need after baby has arrived.
- For new parents or parents-to-be
- Featuring stylish toys and gear you'll need after baby has arrived
- Includes developmental toys for various stages, play gyms, bouncers, swings, high chairs, feeding utensils, playards, walkers and stylish toys and stuffed animals
- Includes a look at my favorite brands and resources
- Includes example inspiration boards to help you identify your "baby style" (even if design is Greek to you)
- Includes what motor skills and other developmental milestones to encourage at the right time with the right toys and gear
- Three video lessons: one to define your baby style, and two that present stylish options for toys & play gear
- Access to links for each product recommendation shared
- Q&A forum where you can ask me and fellow students anything
- At the end, a clear vision of your baby style and what play things to buy for your baby's first 18 months, defined in a well-edited Pinterest board that you can use as a baby registry